Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Best Movie Everrrrrrrrrrr- "Remembering Baby Micah"

This is my ALL time favorite movie everrrrrrrrrrr!  We hope you like it and enjoy watching it as much as we do.  Of course, the first 10 times we watched it we bawled our eyes out but in a weird way we liked it.  Sometimes the best part of my days are when I cry uncontrollably, it is such a healthy release {can't explain the feeling}.  I feel like it's my way of communicating with Micah.  The weirdest thing is that I have NO THOUGHTS while I am crying, it's just a PURE genuine sadness. No "I miss her, I want her back, why did this happen" NOPE none of those thoughts cross my mind.  I just CRY!  Sounds awful, I know but it's where I am at right now and I don't mind it. It makes me feel closer to her and some of the videos in this little movie are what make me happy.  I love feeling like she is right in front of me.  I sometimes forget that some of you have never seen her in action. I wasn't big on posting videos because I was worried about her looking too sick but now I LOVE these videos and I embrace them!  She is our little girl and we are so proud of her. 

 I owe a HUGE thank you to Nick Marmarou for making this video for us.  You have become a great friend and I will help you and your wife with whatever decorating that needs to be done in your home! I am all yours! It's the least I could do for you.  

Grab some tissues.... {this first song is the song that I mentioned in an older post about how it always comes on when I sit down to blog- it will forever remind me of Micah "She's all we ever WANTED"}


We heart Micah

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful video <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This left me speechless. What an amazing tribute to your beautiful daughter and your love as parents. I wish you peach and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss :( My baby was born 4 days before beautiful Micah and watching this made me bawl my eyes out. I will be following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! Even though I cried through the entire thing and this song will forever remind me of her it is a beautiful video of a beautiful little girl and her loving family! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete