Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A WAY WE CAN HELP!


Dear friends and family of Michelle, Bill, and Micah,

For those that don’t know me, I am Michelle’s amazingly awesome sister, Holly, and yes, I have hacked into Michelle’s blog!  If anyone has a sister or two, you know nothing is sacred or private.  Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute and first thank you all for the support you have given Michelle and Bill these last few weeks….it has truly been amazing to see how much they are loved!  Words cannot express how difficult it has been for Julie and me to watch our little sister go through this experience!  Unfortunately this is not something we can change or fix for our little sister, like we used to when we were kids.  But it’s comforting to know what wonderful family and friends Michelle and Bill have!   

Many of you have reached out to me to ask what you could do to help, including cooking meals for Michelle and Bill, buying clothes for their baby GIRL, and even offering to watch my children so I could be with Michelle.  At this point Michelle and Bill are getting used to their new lifestyle at CHOP, and unfortunately they are also realizing the toll it is having on their wallets!  It doesn’t help that they both are in the education field and the summer months hit them hard anyway!!!  So I went ahead and created a PayPal account for Michelle and Bill, which seems to be the easiest way to collect money for their daily bridge tolls, parking, food etc while they are living the CHOP life! I have also created this "DONATE" button on the right side of Michelle's blog to make it as easy as possible for anyone that wants to donate.  (keep in mind you do not need to create a paypal account in order to donate) Please do not feel obligated to donate, but I figured this would be the best way to help them at this point and to relieve some financial pressure.  If you are not comfortable using PayPal, or you just like to do things the old-fashioned way, feel free to send money or gift cards directly to Michelle and Bill. If you don't have their mailing address please email me at hols32@comcast.net and I will provide it for you.  Besides your prayers, love, and support, I think this is something that will truly help them during this time.

I know Michelle and Bill would never ask for any assistance, but I do know it would be a huge help, so thank you in advance to anyone that donates to Micah’s Mommy & Daddy CHOP fund!

Sincerely,
Aunt Holly    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment